Friday, July 27, 2007

hello

hello people!

hahaha..
im bored.
haha..
dont noe what to type

hmmmm.just change my blogskin..change my bedsheet.hahaha
just now otw home saw fcuker!haha
i hate it..but its a coolincident.although its not cool..
hahaha
tomorrow goin barbegque at changi.gonna have alot of fun.i hope they have.lagi best!
just now uk girl.was so damnit pretty..
nani and dhidi took one back home.to give some homestay..they are so cutee..
hahaha..
so gonna miss gr for the three daes..
n level 38 more daes.haha..but at class board put 3 more daes.haha..i think they miss out the 8.time is runing so fast..i hope i catch the time i make it slower..lol

hmmmmmm...
i hate my life lar sey
i hate them tt make my life miserable..
i hate that H and S guy..
like fcuker..
hahaha

but
i love my gr
and twins
who always make me smile wen iam sad
weeeee
thx girls

k ar.
gtg
byebye
takecare

No comments: